ELETTRO has developed its activities working on solutions for energy conversion and power continuity inside industrial plants, solving critical situations. The standard UPS VEGA represents this experience applied to a wider market, offering a product only partially simplified, compared to the ESE-UPS product, preserving all the technical characteristics which guarantee efficiency, reliability and safety.
The VEGA UPS power range is since 10kVA up to 20kVA for three-phase input and single-phase output, and up to 60kVA for three-phase in input and output. VEGA works with standard Battery voltage: 360Vdc (180 cells).
Elettro is at your disposal to provide you with detailed technical documentations about VEGA UPS. By now we list some peculiar characteristics, which make this UPS a real industrial one:
- Output inverter transformer. It provides a security insulation, improving the downstream selectivity of protections at the same time
- Separated rectifier and inverter units, easily detectable and replaceable. All parts are accessible from the front door
- High short circuit current protection
- Low and stable ripple on battery and temperature compensation for the longest battery life
- Settable thresholds of alarms
- Digital microprocessor controller for the highest reliability, but maintaining free access to the maintenance operations
- Full opto-isolation on all PCB logics and interfaces
- Controlled ventilation only on commutation assembly. This choice improves the UPS performances over time, mostly inside dusty, humid/saline air locations
- All VEGA UPS have a static switch, not a low cost electro-mechanical contactor, as used by other manufactures
- Soft-start consents an easier electrical supply in presence of generators and MT/BT transformers
- Battery recharge control compatible with all battery typologies, including Ni-Cd batteries
- Protection degree and special paint are available according to customers’ request